Meal replacement drinks and bars come in variety these days. Many shelves in the market and pharmaceutical shops are filled up with promising labels. Meal replacement drinks are better than junk food options and fresh fruits and veggies are better than meal replacement drink. People like you who are always in a rush cannot afford to spend hours eating fruit and veggies- they need a quick solution. Here, meal replacement shake serves to fulfill your body’s requirements in the smallest time possible. Moreover, meal replacement shakes provides you energy without creating a hurdle in your fitness and health goals.
How to select the healthiest meal replacement shake?
In order to select the healthiest meal replacement shake, make sure the glorious drink does not have high sugar quantities! An ideal healthy shake must have a balanced amount of protein carbohydrates and fat. Make sure that the label has less laboratory names and it should be convenient for you to read and understand it. To compare any meal replacement shake, ignore the front label and check for its list of ingredients and nutrition. An ideal meal replacement drink, should have:
- Around 220-230 calories each serving
- 5 gram or less fat each serving
- Around 3-5 gram of fiber each serving
- Around 10-15 grams of protein each serving
- It should have at least one third of daily vitamins and minerals
Other things regarding a perfect and healthy meal replacement should:
- Have nutrients that aid in weight loss
- Curbs cravings for junk food
- Versatility: It should be safe for people of all ages with all health conditions.
- Women can use it during pregnancy, breast feeding and after child birth.
- Men can use it for supplement during workout and after workout.
- GMO and steroid-free: It should be free from steroids, GMO, preservatives, additives like added color and flavor.
Meal replacement shake serves to fulfill your body’s requirements in the smallest time possible. Moreover, meal replacement shakes provides you energy without creating a hurdle in your fitness and health goals.Try this healthiest meal replacement shake and share your comments below.